Wednesday, January 25, 2006

4 hrs 48 mins


My beloved S.Grosjean play 4 hrs 48 mins epic against N.Keifer in quater final of Australian Open. Keifer get lead first on first set by 6-3. Then Grosjean take second set back 0-6. Third set belong to Keifer again, 6-4. Forth set they play til tie break and Grosjean get back to the game by 6-7 (1-7). Last set takes so long to complete, 96 mins - like another game for the other. I was watching point tracker & live scoreboard on website. The tension almost kill me bad. First Grosjean lead 0-2 but Keifer get his way back and both won't lose any serve game of theirs. Til they're both at 6-6, and Keifer serves to lead. He gets it. Then Grosjean serves to stay. It comes to 40-40 and Keifer gets what he's looking for. T_T My Grosjean is beaten off the Open.
.
I wish I had cable TV here. Keep moving forward, Grosjean. You're my favourite.
.
View match statistic here
^ Seeing statistic above, I wonder how come a guy will better stat in every point lose the game. Better 1st serve, lesser unforced error, better winnings, better points won, etc. Maybe because he lost on the important points, like in tie break or last set.

No comments: